About Festival Condos
Festival Condos is a new pre-construction project located at 1 Commerce St, Commerce St & Interchange Way In Vaughan. Developed by Menkes. Menke’s newest master-planned community located at the heart of the ‘Vaughan Metropolitan Centre’ the epicentre of convenience, connectivity and innovation. This is the FIRST PHASE of the community offering unparalleled value to all buyers.
Menkes’ master-planned development in VMC spans over 100 acres, with new developments planned annually to create thoughtful residential and commercial density. The importance of transit-oriented developments in a growing city centre like VMC will take a new life with Menkes’ first release of FESTIVAL.
FESTIVAL will consist of multiple, high-rise towers that are set to become the tallest condominium development in South VMC. Designed with proximity to new retail shopping, amenities and steps from the VMC subway, FESTIVAL will redefine the VMC landscape for urban families and professionals. This will be the beginning of what will become the first mixed-use development within the entertainment capital of Vaughan – setting a new standard and era in city development.
Condo Facts Festival Condos
- Price Range $400,000+
- Move In 2024
- Floors 60, 55, 46, & 40 storeys
- Units 1800
- Neighbourhood Concord
- Lifestyle High-Rise
- Developer Menkes and QuadReal
- Walk Score 42
- Transit Score 78
Amenities Festival Condos
This condo development sets the standard for high-end accommodations. This is evident from its first on-site development which is built with many top-tier features and finishes.
As such, future Festival condo residents are sure to expect a luxurious homeowner experience.
- Open-concept kitchens with custom wood-paneled refrigerators and dishwashers
- Seven brand name appliances including Energy Star washer and dryer
- Bathrooms with custom-designed comfort-height vanity with marble top
- Awning-style operable windows
- An individually-controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
- Double-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge and seating lounge
- Fitness centre with separate weight room and yoga studio
- Theatre as well as TV and games lounge
- Party room with accompanying kitchen and bar with formal dining area
- Hotel-inspired guest suites
- Kids’ play room with accompanying outdoor play area
- Free WiFi at all all condo amenities
Lifestyle Festival Condos
Location & Neighbourhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is an exciting community on the rise. It has undergone many improvements, and still has many more to go.
One of the biggest changes to the VMC is its improved public transit. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station is a new stop on the TTC Line 1 subway.
Location Festival Condos.
Condos for sale nearby
Video Festival Condos
Builder Developments Festival Condos
Menkes is one of the most trusted names in the Toronto marketplace, with over 60 years of experience and landmark mixed-use projects including Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district. As one of the largest private developers in Canada, Menkes is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization, that engages in both residential and commercial/retail development, with in-house design, construction, customer care and property management teams.
QuadReal was established to manage the real estate program of the British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $145.6 billion portfolio. With objectives to deliver prudent growth and strong investment returns, and to create and sustain environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves, QuadReal has a $27.4 billion portfolio of operations spanning 23 global cities across 17 countries.
It allows commuters to reach York University Keele Campus in 5 minutes. Or downtown Toronto in 47 minutes.
Not only that, Festival Condos location is the site of the SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal. Here, commuters can access bus routes for YRT, VIVA, and Brampton Transit.
But this is more than a transit-oriented residence. Existing and future amenities will soon lie close to this development. This will ensure this community becomes convenient and easily walkable.
Local retail and community services include:
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre YMCA
- What’s more, the future is very bright for this area’s continued development.
- The proposed Concord GO Station is located near this development to the east. This future station will allow local residents to commute to downtown Toronto in 45 minutes. As well, the 342-bed
- Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital is set to open in late 2020.
- What’s more, this area looks to welcome an influx of employers. Vaughan’s Central Business District is now the home of the KPMG office tower, and more are set to come.
- Festival Condos has a premium location. It makes for a great investment opportunity.